HCC Student Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
In Houston Community College, they do not only provide an excellent quality of education but they also help their students by giving resources and support in achieving their goals from financial aid and scholarships to learning assistance and much more. Despite the awesome services offered, Houston Community College's website is not that easy to navigate. Finding the Login button is like finding a needle in the haystack and there are also times when you are able to find the link/button but instead of being directed to its Login page, you are directed to an empty web page. If you are experiencing such hardships and troubles in logging in, do not worry! This page you have come across with will help you with your HCC Student Login dilemmas. Below, we have provided an instructional video that will help you with your Login process through easy to follow instructions but if you didn't quite catch the instructions provided then there is always the written Step by step instructions found underneath the video for reiteration purposes and to help you more with your HCC Student Login process.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the HCC Student Login page URL: https://hccsaweb.hccs.edu:8080/psp/csprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG& onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. We use this method because it proves to be a great hassle if we input the characters of the link one by one onto the address bar. After the link is copied, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. After successfully copying and pasting the link, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, a login section greets you where you will have to input essential information such as your User ID and your Password. Start logging in by first inputting your User ID on the first text field. Make sure you do not commit mistakes in inputting the information to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- After completing the first text field move on to the second one and input your password on it. Be wary of the case letters you are using since the Password field is case sensitive.
- Lastly, click the Sign in button to access your account.
Encountered Login troubles? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of HCC Student, find the Reset Password link in the login section and click it if indeed you are having troubles logging in.
- Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to their reset page asking you for your Social Security Number, your date of birth and your User ID.
- Input in the first text field your Social Security Number. It must not contain any dash or space.
- Move on to the second one and input your Date of birth. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes in inputting your date of birth. To be sure, click on the icon near the text field and just click away your date of birth in the calendar icon.
- Then move on to the last text field and input your User ID and then click Next.
- After clicking Next there are additional steps which may require you to input your email address so just keenly follow the onscreen instructions.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact HCC Student:
You may click on this link: http://www.hccs.edu/portal/site/hccs/staffdirectory and provide the necessary details to contact HCC student.
Bookmark this page and visit it often to keep you updated with the latest information regarding HCC Student Login process.